Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Throughput: Application Control (AVC):||1,100 Mbps||Throughput: Application Control (AVC) And IPS:||650 Mbps|
|Concurrent Connections:||500000||Serial Ports:||1 RJ-45 Console|
|Memory:||8 GB||Product Name:||ASA5525-FPWR-K9|
|Products Status:||In Stock||Shipment:||Free Shipping|
|Warranty:||1 Year Warranty|
8 Copper Ge Ports Cisco Firewall Series ASA5525-FPWR-K9 Cisco Asa 5525
ASA5525-FPWR-K9 firewall is the entry-level next-generation firewall system. It is designed for big-size enterprise. The next-generation firewall combines with FirePower services which offers greater visibiltiy and automation with superior response to protect the network. it offers the industry’s first adaptive threat focus next-generation firewall which includes SourceFires next-generation Intrusion Prevention System or engine IPS and advanced Malware capabilities, this comprehensive next-generation solution lowers costs in simplifies complexity. Cisco's integrated approach correlated threats with vulnerabilities to determine their impact.
Table 1 shows the Quick Specs.
|Interfaces||8 copper GE ports,|
|1 copper GE management port|
|1 expansion slot|
|Stateful inspection throughput (maximum)||2 Gbps|
|3DES/AES VPN throughput||300 Mbps|
|IPsec VPN peers||750|
|Virtual interfaces (VLANs)||200|
|Height (rack units)||1 RU|
|Dimensions (D x H x W)||4.45 x 20.04 x 36.2cm|
|Package Weight||13.1 Kg|
Install an I/O Card in the Cisco ASA 5512-X, 5515-X, and 5525-X Chassis
To remove an existing I/O card and install a new one, perform the following steps.
1. Power off the chassis, remove the power cable from the chassis, and remove the chassis from the rack.
2. Locate a grounding strap, and fasten it to your wrist so that it contacts bare skin. Attach the other end to the chassis. See the “Preventing Electrostatic Discharge Damage” section for more information.
3. With a Phillips head screwdriver, loosen the captive installation screw on the rear of the chassis.
4. Remove the chassis cover by placing your hand on top of the chassis lid, pressing down firmly, and pushing the cover toward the rear of the chassis.
5. Determine the location of the I/O card. (See Figure 1.) If you are adding a new card to the expansion slot for the first time, go to 9..
Figure 1 I/O Card Location
|1||I/O Card holder|
Caution : You must disconnect the blue Regex flexible circuit connector from the motherboard before removing the I/O card from the chassis. The copper-colored Regex flexible circuit can break during the I/O card removal or installation process, so handle it with care.
1. 100% Cisco original factory sealed clean serial.
2. Extensive Real Inventory
3. Save up 50%-99% off the Global Price list
4. Flexible payment shipment
5. Unparalleled Experience Service
1. Fast: in 2-3 days upon receipt of payment.
2. Safe: original package with protection foam in case of equipment broken in transportation
3. Economic: Low cost express fee via DHL, Fedex, TNT,EMS,Postal etc.
4. Flexible: We also ship to your Assigned Forwarder or Pickup by your forwarder
Thanks for your visiting! If you are interested in our products or have any question, please contact us online or click " send " the inquiry, we will reply you promptly !