Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Switch Type:||Gigabit Switchs||Products Status:||In Stock|
|Feature Set:||IP Base||Product Name:||WS-C3650-48PQ-S|
|Uplink Ports:||4 X10G|
WS-C3650-48PQ-S Cisco Catalyst 3650 switch 48 Port PoE 4x10G uplink IP base
Cisco Catalyst WS-C3650-48PQ-S is next generation of enterprise-level stackable access layer switch and integrates with 48 Gigabit Ethernet POE+ and 4x10G Uplink ports in IP Base feature set.
Table 1 shows the Quick Specs.
|Enclosure Type||Rack-mountable - 1U|
|Feature Set||IP Base|
|Uplink Interfaces||4 x10G Uplink ports|
|Ports||48 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet POE+|
|Maximum stacking number||9|
|Forwarding Performance||130.95 Mpps|
|Flash Memory||2 GB|
|Dimensions||4.4 x 44.5 x 44.8 cm|
|Package Weight||7.21 Kg|
|AC Power Supply||640 WAC|
|Available PoE Power||- w|
Cisco Catalyst Multigigabit Technology
Cisco Multigigabit Ethernet is a unique innovation to the new Cisco Catalyst Ethernet access switches. With the enormous growth of 802.11ac and new wireless applications, wireless devices are promoting the demand for more network bandwidth. This creates a need for a technology that supports speeds higher than 1 Gbps on all cabling infrastructure. Cisco multigigabit technology allows you to achieve bandwidth speeds from 1 Gbps through 10 Gbps over traditional Category 5e (Cat 5e) cabling or above. In addition, the multigigabit ports on select Cisco Catalyst switches support Cisco UPOE, which is increasingly important for next-generation workspaces and Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystems.
Cisco multigigabit technology offers significant benefits for a diverse range of speeds, cable types, and PoE power. The benefits can be grouped into three different areas:
● Multiple speeds: Cisco Catalyst Multigigabit Technology supports autonegotiation of multiple speeds on switch ports. The supported speeds are 100 Mbps, 1 Gbps, 2.5 Gbps, and 5 Gbps on Cat 5e cable and up to 10 Gbps over Cat 6a cabling
● Cable type: The technology supports a wide range of cable types, including Cat 5e, Cat 6, and Cat 6a or above
● PoE power: The technology supports PoE, PoE+, and Cisco UPOE for all the supported speeds and cable types
1. 100% Cisco original factory sealed clean serial.
2. Extensive Real Inventory
3. Save up 50%-99% off the Global Price list
4. Flexible payment shipment
5. Unparalleled Experience Service
We accept Bank T/T, Paypal, WesternUnion etc.
1. Fast: in 2-3 days upon receipt of payment.
2. Safe: original package with protection foam in case of equipment broken in transportation
3. Economic: Low cost express fee via DHL, Fedex, TNT,EMS,Postal etc.
4. Flexible: We also ship to your Assigned Forwarder or Pickup by your forwarder
Thanks for your visiting! If you are interested in our products or have any question, please contact us online or click " send " the inquiry, we will reply you promptly !