Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Communicatio:||Full-Duplex&Half-Duplex||Stacking Bandwidth:||480 Gbps|
|Products Status:||In Stock||Ports:||48|
|Shipment:||Free Shipping||Warranty:||1 Year Warranty|
Cisco Gigabit Ethernet Switch 48 Port Catalyst 3850 WS-C3850-48F-E
Description: Cisco Catalyst 3850 48 Port Full PoE IP Services
Cisco next generation Catalyst WS-C3850-48F-E is integrated with 48 Ethernet POE+ ports stackable enterprise level switch in IP service feature set. WS-C3850-48F-E enables sophisticated layer 2-4 switching capability by providing the optimal solution for access layer and aggregation layer.
|Enclosure Type||1 RU|
|Feature Set||IP Services|
|Network SFP uplink module selection||C3850-NM-4-1G C3850-NM-2-10G|
|Ports||48 x 10/100/1000 ports with PoE+|
|Available PoE Power||800W|
|Maximum stacking number||9|
|Stack bandwidth||480 Gbps|
|Switching Capacity||130.95 Mpps|
|Flash Memory||2 GB|
|Dimensions (WDH)||44.5 cm x 48.8 cm x 4.45 cm|
The Catalyst 3850 switches might have slight cosmetic differences on the bezels.
Figure 1. WS-C3850-48F-E Switch Front Panel
|1||Mode button||4||USB mini-Type B (console) port|
|2||Status LEDs||5||10/100/1000 PoE+ ports|
|3||USB Type A storage port||6||Network module|
Cisco Catalyst Multigigabit Ethernet Technology
Cisco Multigigabit Ethernet is a unique Cisco innovation to the new Cisco Catalyst Ethernet Access Switches. With the enormous growth of 802.11ac and new wireless applications, wireless devices are promoting the demand for more network bandwidth. This creates a need for a technology that supports speeds higher than 1 Gbps on all cabling infrastructure. Cisco Multigigabit technology allows you to achieve bandwidth speeds from 1 Gbps through 10 Gbps over traditional Cat 5e cabling or above. In addition, the Multigigabit ports on select Cisco Catalyst switches support UPOE, which is increasingly important for next-generation workspaces and Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystems.
Cisco Multigigabit technology offers significant benefits for a diverse range of speeds, cable types, and PoE power. The benefits can be grouped into three different areas:
● Multiple speeds: Cisco Multigigabit technology supports autonegotiation of multiple speeds on switch ports. The supported speeds are 100 Mbps, 1 Gbps, 2.5 Gbps, and 5 Gbps on Cat 5e cable and up to 10 Gbps over Cat 6a cabling.
● Cable type: The technology supports a wide range of cable types, including Cat 5e, Cat 6, and Cat 6a or above.
● PoE power: The technology supports PoE, PoE+, and UPOE for all the supported speeds and cable types.
1. 100% Cisco original factory sealed clean serial.
2. Extensive Real Inventory
3. Save up 50%-99% off the Global Price list
4. Flexible payment shipment
5. Unparalleled Experience Service
We accept Bank T/T, Paypal, WesternUnion etc.
1. Fast: in 2-3 days upon receipt of payment.
2. Safe: original package with protection foam in case of equipment broken in transportation
3. Economic: Low cost express fee via DHL, Fedex, TNT,EMS,Postal etc.
4. Flexible: We also ship to your Assigned Forwarder or Pickup by your forwarder
Thanks for your visiting! If you are interested in our products or have any question, please contact us online or click " send " the inquiry, we will reply you promptly !